Yes I eat my words, after my previous experience with a Logitech Boombox system
I made it clear that I'd never ever purchase another Logitech Boombox again,
that product had serious design flaws.

I'm now in the possession of a Logitech UE Bluetooth Boombox and I have to
admit that the sound out of this unit - given its small compact boombox size -
is quite stunning.

No, the UE Boombox isn't the standard of some of the other pieces of equipment
I have here but nor should one expect this given the price tag associated with
the unit.

The Boombox can handle up to 8 pieces of equipment paired at the same time, you
might for instance take the UE Boombox to a party where you and your friends
can take it in terns to play their favorite tracks.

Build quality of the UE Boombox isn't lacking in any department, just damn good
quality throughout with a nice metal grill all around for the speakers and a
steel handle on the top.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741