Hey everybody,

I just found this free service online called Radionomy. Have any of you ever
heard of it or used it? If so, I was just wondering, is it accessible? Is it
something that a blind person could use? A friend of mine and I are
producing radio shows in the form of podcasts and then he posts them online
on his facebook page for everybody to listen to. If the podcasts are
successful, we may decide to create a radio station later on in the future.
So, I was just wondering about Radionomy and just wanted to see if anyone on
the list has ever had any experience with it. Have a good one.

Mike

Rochester, NY.

P.S. Oh and if you want to check out this service for yourselves, you can
visit:

http://www.radionomy.com/en/static/createradio