If you are going to be doing that much listening on your iPhone I hope you have a backup battery. That is one good thing about having a separate book reader. You don't run out of battery when you need to make a call.

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2014 2:47 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Victor reader Stream, Fello List Member Was Absolutely On The Ball

Certainly one of those "I'll do it from my iPhone" kind of guys yes, for me the Victor Reader Stream purchase would just be wasting a whole heap of money, another list member put forward this view quite some time ago, long before I had a chance to play with Voice Dream.

Now before others say I'm not seeing the full picture? Well I believe I am, I know there are others that don't have iPhones however the Victor Reader Stream itself - in Australia at any rate - is far from a cheap item at over $400.