I don't remember which server this list is on, but another list that I am on
is also having similar problems as well!
Tom Kaufman

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:57 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: List Problems

I was disabled from the blind attic list for excessive bounces.  When I
contacted GoDaddy, who hosts my email account, I was told they were on a 24
hour block by one of the spam lists.  He said there about 80 of those lists
so I don't know what can be done about this problem but something needs to
be done.

Tony