Hi!

Up until now I thought that Bose was the only company offering a portable audio
AirPlay speaker system with its "Soundlink Air" and "Soundtouch" models.

I've since found another company offering a portable audio/AirPlay speaker
system, look for iHome and you'll discover that this company offers a whole
range of audio accessaries for iPhones and the like, airPlay, Bluetooth etc.

I plan to buy the iHome Rechargeable AirPlay system at some stage, the Bose is
excellent but I'm a bit hesitant to take it outside for obvious reasons, just a
superb piece of equipment and I want it to stay that way <smile>.

The iHome unit is smaller and gets some good reviews, sound quality is decent
it seems.

I'll let the list know further details when I purchase the iHome system.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741
Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598