I liked the Bose Soundlink demonstration. It was good; however, it wouldn't probably give you the same effect, unless you tried one out for yourself, which it would then begin to shine. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Anders Holmberg" <and...@pipkrokodil.se>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: Bose Soundlink 3

Hi!
Are there still surround sound headphones?
/A
26 maj 2014 kl. 08:54 skrev Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net>:

You're right, they don't like surround-sound and they do have a point.

Surround-Sound systems are not designed for pure music listening, you're better off with a good stereo amp and a good pair of stereo speakers for doing things like that and here's their point, for the cost of a surround-sound system you can buy better sound stereo amp and speakers.

In short, surround-sound is for entertaining and enjoyable listening.