Hi all,
I'll have a look at that Milestone 312, how much does it hold by defalt?
do you have one, Humberto, and if so what do you like best about it?
reply off list if you'd rather.

Yeah, that ez thing sounds amazing!
but the price tag on it is bound to be enormous, so it might not be an
option rite away and to be honest as I do quite a bit of travelling
around I'd rather have something sooner rather than later.
please keep the ideas coming!
Rob