Hy.
I'm running windows 7 64 bit on the hp probook 4535s with high definition audio device instaled as the primary sound card. With the sound card there came beats audio, a piece of software that controls the sound card. However, the software it self is amost not accessible at all, and when the sound is being produced thru it, it sounds to bassy, and almost like joint stereo. I was looking for a solution on the net, and i saw that the other users reported the same issues with the beats audio, and the suggestions were to use native microsoft high definition audio device driver instead. When i installed it, now everything sounds much better, but right now i can only control the amount of boost bass, i can no longer adjust treble settings to sound more present on my liking.
Any possible solutions?
Thanks.

--
Mario Percinic