From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On
Behalf Of André van Deventer
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 10:51 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Different Roads For Humanware and Hims Inc

Why I wonder is it that all these blind specific mp3
players/recorders do
not seem to perform well when you want to listen to music?

Certainly my Plextalk pocket which has arguably the best
recording
capabilities of all these devices sound less than optimal
when listening to
music through the headphone socket.  It seems that the same
is true for both
the booksense and the xtreme.  Certainly music sounds much
better through
the headphone socket of my iphone than on the pocket.  I
would think that
good quality music playback should be a very basic function!