hi,
Well every time Olympus sels 100 units Humanware or Hims sels one, so they have to earn there money somehow.

Brian

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- From: Aidan
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2014 2:49 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: HIMS Inc. Releases NewPocket-sizedMediaPlayerthatGivesBlindandVisually ImpairedNear-instantAccesstoPrinted Text

Hamit, they no about it, but the problem is that they don't do
anything about it. They give allot of people advice on how to get the
player going again, and they will help you as far as they can, I'm not
going to bad mouth the company, just stating that the problem is that
there is no solution provided to make sure that all units run stable
and also better hardware. The booksense can be quite stable, meaning
that is very usable, but if you thing how much it cost, and you
compare it with an Olympus wich is targeted a slitely different market
as far as the dm models goes, then its really unexceptable! That is
why I con't wait for the dm7. I would advice it to anyone, even if you
have an audio player already. The sound is just one of the many things
wich is just better.