Hi folks,
so, I have been a vinyl dj for about 15 years now, sinse I was a kid!
and I have no intention of putting the decks away, but with the
ammount of great new tracks coming out it's time to get into mp3s I
think.
so, do any of you blind folk know of a decent, accessable, intuative
set up that enables you to beatmatch mp3s as seemlessly as possible?
I'm imagining it's possible that for example the up and down arrows
could be used to control the pitch or they would on my ideal set up.
zulu dj software is the best I've found so far but I can't figure out
the beatmatching though it looks easy!
I am quite a perfectionist, that's what vinyl djing gets you used to
so I can tell off beats a mile off...
if any of you guys dj and would be willing to go through your setup
that would be really great. I mostly play minimal techno, drum and
bass etc so quick fades just won't cut it.
cheers,
Rob