Epic man. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Aidan
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2014 12:56 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Olympus LS100 Multi Track Recorder

Ok, let me respond here instead of privately, so everyone can get the link.
For those who want to look, you can go to www.olympus.co.uk and find info
there on the dm7. If you not in the uk or nearby countries, choose your
country at the top of the page. I don't no if that model will be available
in the US. Here is the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/firkvwebln1fw7w/Olympus-ls-14-Recorder-Review.mp3

On 08/06/2014, angel.adorno1 <angel.ador...@verizon.net> wrote:
> would like that pod cast as well please. thanks so much.

NT1-A mike.