Hi friends,

I am Dave Trevino's wife and have more Audacity questions:

1.  Are there any tutorials that can take me from the very beginning?  I have
used Studeo Recorder for editing but that's my only experience.

2.  The file I want to work with is a conference call with superimposed (or
background) voices.  I want to remove the background voices from the file.

3.  I don't understand the parameters in the noise reduction feature as to DB
settings, etc.   My attempt to use the NR resulted in lower volume of my total
file and limited success with removing the offending background speech.
Suggestions appreciated.

4.  I'm trying to do all this without laying out any cash!

Thanks for help.

---
is active.