You must connect your phone to the pc, then navigate to the apps
section in ITunes on your phone. In other words you must make sure the
apps radio button is selected, then tab til you get to the file
shairing section where you can find voicedream on the list of apps
wich allow for content to be dragged in via iTunes. Then you must
press on the "add button" and brouze for a file on your pc and add it
that way. After you done and you select add via ITunes from the app,
you will then see the files and you can select them all or specific
files and press done, and they should be imported. I'm not sure what
is the idea behind the library file, I guess it keep track of content
as you import them. But I'm not sure if that is exportable and
importable. If you add an audio book or a daisy book you must zip them
first.

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451