I ripped a cd just a few weeks ago using CDEX so yes, it is quite definitely possible to have it grab the track titles from gracenote. speaking of which the proper spelling of that for future reference is g r a c e n o t e. I'm guessing the cd collection being ripped wasn't available, some older titles and some audio books aren't referenced in there. so amazon or google may be your best bet for track titles, and you can always use something like mp3 tag to tag your files if that's important to you.