To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 7:11 PM
Subject: Re: a cd problem

Hi, Alexandra,

My Sony unit works very well. I listened to quite a bit of music today
with no problems.

It's only when I began using my new laptop to burn disks that this problem
occurred.

I will see if my supplier can send me samples of other disks so I can find
a brand which will play. It is fortunate that my clients can play their
disks, even though I cannot do so.

Joe Giovanelli