I think you need Express Rip not Express Burn.  Express Burn is a cd creation 
program.  I'm not sure from where it would be taking the info you're seeing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 2:33 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Guess I Need More Info About Express Burn

Hello again list:  Okay.so I went and downloaded this "Express Burn".decided to 
go ahead and try the CD I've been trying to rip.  Aw but it acts like it's a 
whole different CD than what I'm attempting to rip!  It's putting names and 
titles that have aabsolutely _nothing_ to do with this particular CD!  So what 
in the world is going on here?  I didn't let it completely rip, but now it'd be 
something if (had aI let if finish) it gave me the actual songs it was titling, 
for I can assure yyou that the titles and ar5tists it's coming up with have 
_nothing_ to do with this here CD!  So it looks like I need to get some more 
information about this CD ripping program.like how to tell it which server I 
want it to check and such; and hot to tell it the bit rate I want (am finding 
nothing like that as far as I've been able to tell!

Tom Kaufman


Reply via email to