Hello Listers,

I recently reinstalled my windows 7 64 bit.  How ever When I try and record any
sound using GoldWave 5.58.  It won't pick up my external Microphone.  It only
picks up my internal one.  I want to use my desktop microphone.  can some one
pleas help?

Thanks

Michael

email:
mikeam...@earthlink.net

Messenger:

mikeam...@earthlink.net

Skype name:

mikeameli

JFK:

"What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek? Not a Pax
Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of
the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the
kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, and the kind that enables
men and nations to grow, and to hope, and build a better life for their
children-not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women, not
merely peace in our time but peace in all time."