From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dan
Kerstetter
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 4:16 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: How Do I Tell My Computer I Want Winamp To Play The CD?

In the start menu search box type set default.  The first entry should be
"set your default programs".  Press enter.  Then press enter on default
programs.  Tab until you hear "click to open default programs".  Tab until
you hear "set your default programs" and press enter.  Tab once and you
should have a list of all your installed programs.  Arrow down until you
find winamp.  Tab until you hear "choose defaults for this program" and
press enter.  .  Tab until you have a list of file types.  Arrow down until
you find CD and check the box.  Tab to the save button and press enter or
space.

HTH

Dan