Robert and list:  Could it be that you have the option "Winamp always on
top" checked?  Not sure if it even works that way; just a thought!
Tom Kaufman

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Doc Wright
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 10:40 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: winamp snatching focus

I'm not sure if this is a jaws problem but it has happened in both jaws 14
and 15.  When I have the winamp window open and a file is playing I can go
to another window and for no reason I have been able to figure out the focus

goes back to winamp.  I was in a game  and went to take my turn only to find

that somehow I was back in the winamp window.
****
If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where does the learning
start?