Yes, thought it wouldn't be long before someone wrote on this topic <smile>.

The speaker on the iPhone 6 is more directional it seems than it was on the 5 -
never had a 5S so can't speak on that subject -.

I'm also sure that something has been done to the voices on the iPhone \.

Dane Trethowan's iPhone at +61400494862 has had the privlidge of delivering the
above eMail to you.