THANKS, dANE.

On 10/10/2014 2:44 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Okay, I've just been fiddling around here, I'm not a big user of Skype For Windows but I did manage to play Voice Messages.

You've got the right idea, go into the View menu and bring up Voice Messages, you'll see a history panel which shows when Voice Messages were left, press return on the desired entry in the history.

If you tab around here you'll see the usual content of the window, chat, call and a play button, press space on this and the message will start playing through your selected output device.

There's a delete button which you can press to delete the message.

When completed press ctrl-w to close the Window.

Hope this helps and I hope I explained it correctly.