Subject line says everything pretty much.

I used the Capture FaceTime feature in Audio Hijack Pro on the Mac to record
this.

I’m using my iPhone with FaceTime in the sample.

I Dial my VoiceMail using FaceTime, FaceTime dials using the iPhone and the
audio of the iPhone - through FaceTime - is output through my Headset.

You hear me speaking through the microphone of the Headset when I leave a
message on my VoiceMail.

You’ll also hear Voiceover on the Mac in the background in parts.

Anyway enjoy, I hope you find it interesting.
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10565527/FaceTime%20iPhone%20Sample.mp3
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10565527/FaceTime%20iPhone%20Sample.mp3>>
If link doesn't work the first time then try again in a few minutes, file may
still be uploading to Dropbox.

**********

Dane Trethowan
grtd...@internode.on.net