The solution to the iTunes problem for display of music, as explained
by somebody on another list is as follows.

If you vo space on the "albums" "pop up" which  is just to the right of
the itunes store radio button, you will then get access to some
controls, including a table. Interact with that, and you will see
different choices like songs artist etc. Vo space on artist, and that
album grid will be replaced by a artists table, which you can navigate
using first letter navigation. You can also select what columns you
want in that table and how they are to be ordered, I believe, but I
haven't tried all that yet.

Mary