Dan, I got in on this thread very late. Frankly, as I see it, the best and most accessible free burning program is called burnaware free. The current version 7.x is not accessible; however, prior versions are very accessible. If interested, I'll be glad to send it to you for evaluation. I would be glad to send you the link if you wish. Just let me know.

Don Roberts

On 11/3/2014 11:54 AM, Dan Kerstetter wrote:
Thanks Dane.

It was me who asked the question a while back.  I've since found a solution,
but I'll keep windows media player in mind.  I haven't tried the latest version.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 11:43 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Follow-up: Free CD Ripping Software

Hi!

Someone on list asked about free CD Ripping Software a little while ago, I
answered with iTunes though of course I didn’t realise at the time that there’s
probably an even better answer built right into Windows itself which I assume
the questioner was using.

The answer of course is Windows Media Player which - when I last tried it - was
very accessible indeed.

I didn’t follow the conversation at the time so perhaps someone else on list
suggested Windows Media Player anyway.

**********

Dane Trethowan
grtd...@internode.on.net