Hey guys

As the subject line says, as of this past week for whatever reason, Tapin Radio has suddenly started to crash on me when performing a search by typing something into the edit box on the main screen. For example, when I type a station's call letters, a dialogue suddenly appears and says, Tapin radio failed to load presets, would you like to download them from our website? there are yes, no, and cancel buttons. when I press yes, a download button appears but when i press it, the program crashes. When i answer no, another dialogue appears and says, couldn't load presets, pre-mature end of document, with an ok button. I've tried completely uninstalling and re-installing the program with both the free and paid versions and it still exhibits this behavior. I've been using Tapin for ages now and have never seen this. I wrote to the support folks for Tapin Radio and haven't received any kind of response, so I figured i'd ask here. The only major change I made lately is that I installed a newer version of Nod 32 antivirus on my machine, so I wonder if the 2 aren't fighting with each other? So if anyone knows if there's a fix for this, I'd appreciate it. I miss using Tapin to listen to internet radio!

Thanks!

Chris