I'm listening now, and it's working.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Anders Holmberg" <and...@pipkrokodil.se>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: Can anyone Listen to Stations Using TapinRadio

Hi!
I could last saturday when i tried.
/A
9 nov 2014 kl. 23:10 skrev Steve Pattison <s...@internode.on.net>:

Hi all,

We've heard from a number of people who are having problems with TapinRadio crashing. I'm wondering if anyone on the list can successfully listen to stations on TapinRadio at the moment. I know it worked well previously so I'm only interested to know if some people can hear stations using TapinRadio currently. Often I can't even get into the stations menu to hear a station since the crashes started. If some people can still listen to stations using TapinRadio this will show that not everyone is having problems. However if no one on the list can now listen to stations using TapinRadio I think it is more likely that this crash is a problem on the TapinRadio end. Feedback would be appreciated and I hope this issue is resolved quickly!

Regards Steve.

---
is active.