HI guys
OK how would I get WindowEyes to read at the bottom of the screen, how much time is the total playlist? I move with the mouse pointer but for some reason, it doesn't get to where I'm wanting to read! I've got Station Playlist 4.3, thus haven't been able to upgrade to spl5, which is a requirement for the WE set file or scripts to work, thus is there a way to get a set file for Spl 4.3 and WE? thanks for info; it's very frustrating working spl like this!

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México