No, B&O being Bang And Olvsin, hope I spelt that correctly <smile>.

Now there are several Logitech Boom models and the UE Boom is the one I’m
referring to, I’d put it just behind the Bose Soundlink III in quality but not
by much and that says a lot for the Bose actually given its smaller size.

Having said that however the Logitech - in the value for money steaks - is a
good buy given that its half the price or thereabouts of the Bose and quality
level is still pretty good.

I have only one small complaint about the Logitech UE, when the battery level
starts to run down the volume level falls and I’m sick of these teething
problems that pop up in portable Bluetooth speaker units, if Bose can get it
right then why can’t other manufacturers.