From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of frank
cuta
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 10:22 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Penfriend Audio Labeler

I use my pen friend primarily to lable storage boxes, to summerize the
controls on in accessible devices, to keep track of when batteries have been
replaced on equipment and, of course, to label CDs.

I think that  the most  unique application I have is to get autographs at
live concerts.  While other people in line get written autographs on the
recordings that they buy I have the artist create a lable for me in their
own voice.

But I do have a question.  When backing up do you just copy the last file or
do you need to copy all 4 of  them?

Thanks
Frank