I'm guessing the answer is that nobody bothered to enter the songs into the database, although that seems nuts to me. You would sure as hell think it'd be in there if one cd is in there, but I suppose anything is possible.

On 12/27/2014 12:16 AM, Tom Kaufman wrote:
I could understand it maybe a little better if the whole boxed set was this
way!  Am wondering if something happened with the Freed server; all I know
is it's telling me "no match found!"
Tom Kaufman P.S.  Forgot to mention...this is with Cdex beta 1..70 beta 2 if
this is of any help!

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Tom
Kaufman
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2014 11:42 PM
To: Pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Strange Problem With Ripping CD With CDEX

Hello list:  You may remember I came to you to ask for help with a similar
problem a few months ago (I had a problem with a boxed set on Hank Williams
(Cdex wouldn't tell me the track info) well I have something similar, only
this time, it's doing fine with the first two CDs of another boxed set that
the Bare Family folks put out a few years ago on George Jones) it did fine
with the first two CDs, but with the third CD, Freed (or whatever it's
called (will not give it any information!  The question is, why won't it and
is there a way to make it work?  Could it be that I just need to wait and
try again another time?  This boxed set is a 5-CD boxed set; each CD has
approximately thirty tracks.and I really don't want to have to do all of
this manually!  Thanks for any info you can pass along that would be
helpful!

Tom Kaufman