Hello all,

try to look for a program called URL snooper. It willl help you a lot in finding media stream links in a website. Unfortunately most of the streaming URLs are hidden in a webpage and you cannot find them manually on the displayed links.

On 10/01/2015 04:33, Tom Kaufman wrote:
I think what you need to do (and there's no easy way for me to explain it)
but you have to go to that station's website; then bring up the stream (then
once that is up and running, you past _that_ address into Tapin!  II don't
know that this helps you much, but it's as best I know to tell you!
Tom Kaufman

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Gerardo
Corripio
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 11:30 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: What would be the stream address for TapinRadio?

   That's the point: I don't know how to grab the stream's website,
rather than the site I pasted; the site I pasted of
http://tunein.com/radio/KMBH-FM-881-s32965/ is the one that doesn't play
when pasted into Tapin.

El 09/01/2015 09:20 p.m., Tom Kaufman escribió:
Just to make sure, you're pasting in the URL of the_stream_ (not the URL
for
the station website...right?
Tom Kaufman