the doctor dray was a big afair with two big handles one on each side. The quality may not be audio file but It does play loud. The reason I didn't look at it is it took 8-10 batterys to work it like the old Boomboxes. Look up the sound dock II on amazon. besure to look for the one that uses a rechargable battery.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunshine" <sunsh...@abe.midco.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2015 3:40 AM
Subject: Re: Best Bluetooth speaker

can you tell me more about the dr dre bluetooth speaker? also what about the doc you menchened?
On 1/11/2015 2:37 AM, Don Ball wrote:
You know That depends on what you want. I looked at speakers at Best buy and Undoubtedly the big doctor dray machine was the biggest and baddest out there for $400. On the other end the bose color is a real nice Hotel room speaker for $129. So it really depends on what you want. Going Retro I liked my bose sound dock that I left on the train last year. Boy Some one got a reall nice gift. Any way they still make the sound doc and in my opinion That was the best portable sound system made.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunshine" <sunsh...@abe.midco.net>