From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Carliss
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2015 2:39 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: TouchCopy?

Listers,

Has anyone herd of this app. or used it?  If you have or is , using it, please
tel me what cables do I use between the IPod and the computer.
TouchCopy, is used to transfer what ever you need to transfer from your tablet,
IPod, and what other Apple instrment you may use. It is able to put things on
the computer.

If you know how it is done please let me know? I would greatly appreciate it.

Now that Ii'm talking about this app. maybe the files are transfered via blue
tooth?

Thanks to all.

Carliss