From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Steve
Pattison
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 1:51 PM
To: PC Audio
Subject: The Future of Winamp

Hi all,

Is it just me or is anyone else concerned about the future development
of Winamp? The last version came out in mid December 2013 just before
Winamp was taken over by Radionomy. See www.radionomy.com and
www.winamp.com. I wrote to the developers of Winamp on Twitter a few
weeks ago asking about the future of Winamp and received no response. I
hope I'm wrong but I'm starting to think even though there have been
promises of new versions of Winamp that development of Winamp has been
abandoned.

I know that there are plenty of other good audio players such as
Foobar2000 and VLC media player available. the reason I like Winamp is
mainly because of the extra functionality added to Winamp when it is
used with the Window-Eyes scripts.

Regards Steve.