Greetings,

richie Bennot a very well respected Australian cricketter, when retiring
from play, he became a commentator and also I believe had material published
as books and in magazines.

Richie much liked because of his fairness and unflapability, as captain of
the Australian cricket team, nevere lost a test series.

I suggest look him up on Google or any search engine.

I hope we don't have to explain what "cricket" is, much less how it is
played! a fascinating game and I, for one, look forward this Summer to
"beating the auld enemy and taking back the ashes" - oh well, one can dream,
can't one? really? can't one dream?