What's the use!

On 28/04/2015 8:02 PM, Peter Scanlon wrote:
Is there a audio demo of how to use VLC?

From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 7:58 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: VLC for Mac was Re: foobar

No problems here, I use the Open folder command or browse to the folder
using VLC itself.

On 28/04/2015 5:22 PM, christopher hallsworth wrote:
Hi all

Does anyone know of alternatives to VLC for the Mac? At the moment, if I open a
folder containing thousands of files it gets busy for a long time. Using 2.2.1.
I'm pretty sure an earlier version of VLC didn't do that.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated. Thanks!