From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Nelson
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 11:44 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Any DVD or Make MKV

Any DVD is quite accessible but it depends what you want to do.

Any DVD only allows you to overcome the DRM on DVDs and BlueRay disks.

You would then play the DVD or BlueRay using Media Player Home Cinema or
VLC.

If you want to copy a DVD or BlueRay, you would use the companion program of
Any DVD which is called Clone DVD and it, too, is quite accessible (even if
the interface takes a little experimenting to get used to it).  It will, for
example, allow you to pick and choose between the titles on a disk so you
get only the English version rather than the German version.

The programs do cost a small amount of money but they are updated on a
regular basis and I think they are well worth it.

Go to www.slysoft.com for more information.

Why is it called Slysoft?  It is not quite what you might think, they are
located in Slygo in Ireland.

Hope this helps,

Robert Nelson