Hi Dane, try looking for the Geemarc BDP400; it's a corded phone that talks all its functions; I don't know if you're looking for something good for a business or home office so this is my two cents worth.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2015 10:22 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: New Telstra Corded Phone, Dreadful Thing

I have no objection to price if I can get what I need.

On 4/05/2015 11:14 AM, Rick Alfaro wrote:
One brand to check if you don't mind the price is Polycomm. Their big market are corporate teleconference phones and systems but they do make a couple of home office oriented models that are really solid with fantastic speaker phones.

Best regards,

Rick Alfaro