Sunshine please contact me offlist.
Sorry but I had to do this but I do not know how to find a person's email address when they post to this list so I can contact hem offlist. How do I do this?
petro...@gmail.com

-----Original Message----- From: Sunshine
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 12:55 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: realtech on-board card does not retain settings

Is this a laptop or a desktop computer?

On 5/13/2015 11:32 AM, Fanus wrote:
Hello list
I have a cable plugged into the line-in socket on my windows 7 pc. For some or other reason realtech does not keep this info, so each time that I want to record from my hifi system I have to pull out the 3.5 plug and plug it in again and then the popup comes on the screen where I have to select the line-in. Can someone suggest a way to let realtech keep the setting. It used to keep the setting but for a while now for some reason I have to go through the above process each time.
Regards
Fanus