Or he might find that Google Is His Friend in the future <smile>.


On 17/05/2015 11:44 AM, Clifford Blackwell wrote:
I don't think that's what he's interested in. But if the third round of the Stanley Cup is what he wants, he can hear the Chicago Blackhawks/Anaheim Ducks series on www.wgnradio.com.

I believe that there's a separate World Championship going on separate from the Stanley Cup.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich De Steno" <[email protected]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2015 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: A bit late but asking for a radio stream.


You can hear the New York Rangers versus Tampa Bay series streamed on the internet on WEPN Radio in New York.

On 5/16/2015 11:45 AM, Anders Holmberg wrote:
Hi!
Is anybody listening to the ice hockey world championchip and if so what station do you listen to? I won’t be able to hear the match on the swedish radio so i am wondering if there’s any english speaking station that has it.
Thanks.
/A


--
Rich De Steno





--

**********
Those who need help are those who are prepared to help themselves


Reply via email to