Hi
Writing to you privately, yes your message came through just fine.

On 5/26/2015 1:46 PM, Tom Kaufman wrote:
Hello list:  I changed the subject line of this message as I'm not sure I
have the right address to this list!  I received a message, telling me that
my membership has been disabled!  I replied to the message as I was
instructed to do!  So hopefully this reply will go through...and I'll
receive it as well!  My apologies for being off-topic; am only trying to
make sure that all is working as it should here!
Tom Kaufman

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of André van
Deventer
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 12:27 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: improving headphone sound with a portable amp?

I use a little headphone amplifier  made by a company called Headroom.  It
takes 4 AAA batteries.

What I like about it is that it has a high and low impedence switch so it
caters for all kinds of headphones.

You get a short cable with it  which allows you to connect your mp3 device
or whatever to  the 3.5 mm input of the amplifier. It also has a usb socket
so you can use it as a sound card also.

I think it was called the Egghead or something like that.