When I heard that Winamp was no longer being developed I thought I'd dedicate a song both to the demise of Winamp and to all mankind, here it is
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10565527/19%20Joy%20To%20The%20World.mp3

On 27/05/2015 11:34 AM, Peter Scanlon wrote:
Stick with Winamp if it does what you want.

From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:09 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Winamp is making me mad

Go use another player, Winamp ain't being developed no more.

On 27/05/2015 7:09 AM, Mike Bernard wrote:
Hello everyone,

Help! For some really weird reason, every time I load a file into Winamp and
play it, the stupid program keeps crashing and I can't figure out what the
heck's going on! I've tried rebooting my computer, thinking that maybe it
will help, but yet I'm still getting the same result. I begin officially
broadcasting on ACB Radio Interactive tomorrow night, and I can't afford to
have this silly thing crashing on me like this. Yes I know, I know, Winamp
is an old method to use, but for right now, it's all I can afford to use. Is
there anything I can do to fix this thing? Thanks.

Mike

Rochester, NY.

--

Those who need help are those who are prepared to help themselves