Dane,

I quite like the look of VLC, must get round to running it in earnest.

Joe

On Wed, 27 May 2015 17:59:44 +1000
Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:

always interested to hear of people using other alternatives, I used Total
Recorder as a player for a little while before installing VLC.

--
Those who need help are those who are prepared to help themselves

--
Joe Paton <j...@vi-ability.demon.co.uk>