Hello again everyone,

I finally got Winamp 5.666 back up and running again, however, now I'm in
the process of trying to setup my encoders in sam. The only problem is, you
know how when you select the new ins options from the applications menu and
choose mp3 and mp3 pro? This is where I'm having trouble. There's usually a
focuss issue with that window, and so what I do is press spacebar on mp3 and
mp3 pro, and then using my numpad arrows, I press numpad 3 to move the
virtual mouse down to the bottom right, then press insert numpad 7 until I
get to the ok an cancel buttons, and left-click on ok, which normally takes
me into the next window, where I can select options for the server
information, converter, streaming bit rate ETC. However, for some reason, I
can't seem to get to the ok or cancel buttons. I know that they are present
on the screen, but I can seem to get to them accessibly. What can I do?

Mike

Rochester, NY.

P.S. other than this minor issue with sam encoder, (at least I hope it's
minor), winamp is working fine otherwise.