Hi everybody.  I've installed Rhapsody and Rhapsody Blind (the
accompanying Jaws scripts designed by John Martin) but I'm still
trying to get to grips with how Rhapsody works and what settings I
need etc.  I'm also finding that, even when I move between options in
the preferences and so on, Jaws repeats the line above or below,
making it hard to identify that I'm ticking the correct option or
action.

Does anyone please have any audio or text tutorials or website links
that can help me in gaining a better understanding of the Rhapsody
software and how to access it?

Many thanks, Danny