I'm willing to poke around, but, so far, I'm only finding software that doesn't do the meta data acquisition too well. I'm getting use results from Express Rip. The one thing I like about that program is that I can rip a cd to 1 track instead of the 99 that some of my audio books have and I would prefer to avoid that. My old radio stuff doesn't seem to get anything useful. So it seems like I'm going to want access to a good source for that to save all the data entry. ITunes seems to do pretty well with that, but I can't figure out how to change settings using WE 9.1.
Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 5:23 PM
Subject: RE: Ripping Questions

Gary:  I think Cdex does what you want to do; the only thing there is that
you have to tell Cdex that this is what you want to do as it doesn't do it
right out of the box!  I've had that same problem when I used to rip with
WMP; I was able to delete the "look-up" thing (actually I think it's in the library) but couldn't tell you what I did...and don't know if I could repeat
the process!
Tom Kaufman