If you want to go up a level from the card described here then take a look at the next model up http://www.terratec.net/details.php?artnr=12002#.VYyp1kYXV0Q

On 26/06/2015 7:46 AM, Anders Holmberg wrote:
Hi!
Thanks for that Dane.
Will give it a shot.
Terratec has always been good from what i’ve heard.
But i’ve never tried one.
Maybe its time for that now.
/A
25 jun 2015 kl. 21:29 skrev Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net>:

Hi!

I received this purchase yesterday, couldn't be happier.

I paid $100 delivered to my door and every dollar I spent shows itself in the
quality and ease of use of the device.

Its straight "Plug And Play", no messing about with software drivers - in fact
none come with the Sound card itself. .

Inputs and outputs are a plenty, 2 microphone inputs, line-in and out, digital
in and out and outputs for your 7.1 speaker system if you'd rather not use the
digital out for that.

The whole thing is housed in a small plastic box which would look at home on
any desktop, thus all connections are easily accessible.

There are 3 buttons on the top, I suspect two are for volume up and down, I
know that one is a mute button.

This Sound card would present a very cheap way for people to make quality
recordings and enjoy quality playback whether it be from their favourite music
coming digitally from VLC to their favourite action packed Blu-Ray movie.

--

Those who need help are those who are prepared to help themselves

--

Those who need help are those who are prepared to help themselves