Hi all again.

Well, I was able to make Winamp my default player in Windows 7.  However,
when I bring up a music file folder and hit "enter" on a song, the song
doesn't start playing.  I have to hit the "Applications" key and select
"Play in Winamp" to get the song to start.

I have selected all file types in Winamp, I have unselected all file types
in WMP in the Windows 7 default settings in Control panel and selected all
file types for Winamp in the default program settings in the control panel.
Am I missing something here?

Please let me know and as always thanks in advance for any help you all can
give me and take care.Paul