Hi

Yes it does provide an rss feed of the last 10 stations that've changed format, but if you look at the website there are tons more station format changes up there. I do have a pretty good podcatching client but I wanted a way I could get everything, not just the last 10 things posted. Good thought though. Replay radio works great for this.